Program for 2010
Click on the name or title for further details about any event.
- 1. Rowan Callick.
Religion in China
- Wednesday 10 February, 7.30–9.30 pm
- 2. Bishop Graeme Rutherford.
Franciscan 'bare feet' Spirituality:
Quiet Day in preparation for Lent
- Saturday 20 February, 10.30 am–3.30 pm
- 3. Bishop John Bayton.
- Wednesday 10 March, 7.30–9.30 pm
- 4. Dr William Johnston.
The American Way: The Inventiveness
of American Christianity as a Model for Australia
- Wednesday 14 April, 7.30–9.30 pm
- 5. Archbishop Peter Carnley and Fr Gerald O'Collins.
What Does it Mean to be Church, Locally & Universally?
- Saturday 15 May, 10.00 am–3.30 pm
- 6. Tarrawarra Abbey.
Ecumenical Vespers for the Vigil of Pentecost
- Saturday 22 May, 3.00 pm–6.00 pm
- 7. Linda Kent.
Festival of Hymns in the English Tradition
- Sunday 20 June, 2.30–4.30 pm
- 8. Revd Dr Andrew McGowan, Trinity College.
Is Scripture Enough?
- Saturday 26 June, 10.00 am–3.30 pm
- 9. Bishop John Noble.
- Tuesday 13 July, 7.30–9.30 pm
- 10. Paula Gooder.
St Paul and Mysticism
- Thursday 12 August, 7.30–9.30 pm
- 11. Sean Winter.
Ministry and Mission in 2 Corinthians 5
- Wednesday 8 September, 7.30–9.30 pm
- 12. Dr Peter Sherlock & La Trobe Society.
Religion in Melbourne
in the 1840s
- Tuesday 5 October, 7.30–9.30 pm
- 13. Dr William Countryman.
The Church: Power and Sex
- Monday 8 November, 7.30–9.30 pm
Authorized by the Vicar
and the Institute for Spiritual Studies
Maintained by the Editor
© 2010 The Institute for Spiritual Studies