Program for 2006
Click on the name or title for further details about any event.
- 1. Fr Ken Parker.
Dancers in the Desert: Lenten Quiet Day
- Saturday 25 February, 10.00 am3.30 pm
- 2. Rev'd Dr Duncan Reid.
Anglicans and Orthodox: 400 Years of
- Thursday 27 April, 7.30 pm9.30 pm
- 3. Rev'd Dr Craig D'Alton, Rev'd Prof. Robert Gribben and
Rev'd Dr Austin Cooper. Thomas Cranmer A Celebration
- Saturday 13 May, 10.00 am3.30 pm
- 4. Rev'd Dr Richard Leonard, SJ.
A 'Titanic' Struggle: The Media
- Tuesday 23 May, 7.30 pm9.30 pm
- 5. Fr Carlos Mesters, O Carm.
How do We Read the Bible in the
Context of the Reality in which People Live?
- Tuesday 6 June, 7.30 pm9.30 pm
- 6. Tarrawarra Abbey.
Ecumenical Vespers for the Vigil of Pentecost
- Saturday 3 June, 3.00 pm6.00 pm
- 7. Dr Robin Grove.
Words in Time: T S Eliot's Four Quartets
- Tuesday 20 June, 7.30 pm9.30 pm
- 8. Damien Busby.
Altruism in Buddhism
- Thursday 6 July, 7.30 pm9.30 pm
- 9. His Eminence Mor Malatius Malki Lahdo Malki.
Contributions to the Christian Tradition
- Tuesday 18 July, 7.30 pm9.30 pm
- 10. Rev'd Prof. Dorothy Lee and Rev'd Dr Robert Gallacher.
- Saturday 5 August, 10.00 am3.30 pm
- 11. Rev'd Canon Dr Jane Shaw.
The Anglican Communion:
Historical Perspectives on Current Issues
- Thursday 24 August, 7.30 pm9.30 pm
- 12. Dr Maryanne Confoy, RSC.
Mysticism: "The Art of Union with
- Tuesday 5 September, 7.30 pm9.30 pm
- 13. Linda Walter.
Monica Furlong: An Australian Appreciation
- Thursday 21 September, 7.30 pm9.30 pm
Authorized by the Vicar
and the Institute for Spiritual Studies
Maintained by the Editor
© 2006 The Institute for Spiritual Studies